The City of Whigham located nine miles from Cairo on Highway 84 west is the other incorporated city in Grady County. According to records in the National Archives in Washington, the first post office was established in Harrell, Georgia, on May 26, 1868. In April of 1880, the U. S. Postal Service made the name change from Harrell, Georgia to Whigham, Georgia.
Click on the image below for an interactive road map.
Annexation and Deannexation Reporting << Click Here >>
181 East Broad Street
Camilla, GA, 31730